WHAT IS AN ACTIVE CLIENT?
To ensure affiliates receive full commission, any referral must meet the following criteria:
Qualified Active Client
A qualified active client is defined as a user who was directed by the Affiliate and identified by a unique affiliate ID assigned to that affiliate provided that:
- the Affiliate is confirmed and approved by the Company as included in the Programme and is linked to the Website(s) in accordance with this Agreement
- the user has been approved by the Company and has made a minimum real money deposit of at least $100, or other minimum amount specified by the Programme from time to time
- with respect the CPA plan only, the Company has collected from the user, spreads amounting to at least $80, or other amount specified on the Programme from time to time
- the user is not already registered on the Website under a different name or through a different identity
- the Active Client has traded the minimum trading volume as specified by the Company
- the minimum trading requirement per account is 5 lots
- in order to benefit from the $1000 CPA for UAE clients, affiliates must bring 3 active clients from UAE every month and they must trade 20 lots each.
It is hereby clarified that neither an Affiliate nor any of its affiliated parties are eligible to become Qualified Active Clients under the Affiliate's Tracking Link(s), and should Affiliate or any of its affiliated parties register, the Affiliate will not be eligible to receive the applicable commission or any other compensation whatsoever. For the purposes hereof, the term "affiliated party" shall mean any of the following:
- any member of Affiliate's immediate family
- any individual, corporation, partnership, joint venture, trust, and any other body corporate or unincorporated organization, directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by or under common control with Affiliate.
Right to withhold commissions:
We reserve the right to withhold all amounts due and payable to you under this Agreement if we believe that any fraud has
taken place or is contemplated which involves you, whether or not the withheld amounts relate to the event in question. If we
believe that a fraud has taken place or is contemplated by any Client without your knowledge, we will be entitled to withhold
any amounts due to you in connection with such fraud. We will also be entitled, in the foregoing events, to off-set from future
amounts payable to you any amounts already received by you which can be shown to have been generated by fraud. We will
also have the right to withhold any amounts payable to you in the event that you pay any of your Clients any rake-back or other
payment or financial incentive.
We do not support nor give hand to any kind of content stealing or copying (Website scraping), and we reserve the right to close your account with us if you will be proven to use such methods, and/ or to transfer the amounts payable to you to the original content creator.